Book a Course/Event
Early booking is recommended as courses fill up quickly. If we do not have a place available we can put you on a cancellation list. Please note that all courses must be paid in advance.
To book a course or event, just fill in our booking form and return it with payment to:
Software Skillnet - Course Bookings
Susan Kelly c/o Irish Software Association
84-86 Lr Baggot Street
Phone: 0818 919 820
or email directly to email@example.com
If you are looking for a course that Software Skillnet do not provide, perhaps one of the other Skillnet Networks provide it, please click here for further information.
Booking and Payments Policy
- Course will open for registration 2-6 weeks prior to course start date.
- Bookings by member companies must be confirmed in writing (email/post).
- For simplicity, the member costs for courses and events are net costs after the Skillnets grant has been applied. Therefore companies do not have to engage in a rebate process.
- Bookings should come from a company representative authorised by the company to commit expenditure for this purpose.
- Payment for courses and events must be made in advance.
- Confirmations of all necessary details, venue, times and preparatory work, that may be required by participants, will be forwarded by email in advance of the course or event.
- Invoices will be sent by email to companies where required.
- Receipts will be issued for all payments if required.
- Where there is significant demand for places on a particular course or event, places may be limited to one place per company.
- In the event that a company’s interest exceeds the number of places available, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Generally a minimum take-up of 75% will be required to proceed with a course. If minimum numbers have not been met within 2 weeks of the course taking place, then the course will be cancelled and notification sent to members. This requirement can be varied at the discretion of the ISA. Course costs will only be refunded if notification in writing is received before the Booking Closing Date. Members will be invoiced for the full cost of the course if cancellation is not received before the Closing Date. If a member provides a replacement either from their own company or a replacement is found from another member, no cancellation charge will be made. In the case of the replacement coming from another member company, that company will be invoiced instead for the relevant amount. We recommend that a back-up candidate is identified in advance in order to avoid a no-show and a cancellation charge.